EYC- Express yourself clearly

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Oh GOD .. Its you !!!


Every day when i wake up i join my hands and turm my face towards the rising sun ..... then i have a little conversation with GOD .. i say --- Oh GOD .... this is a beautifull day ... give me peace of mind ... give me love so that i can spread love ... give me more power so that i can help all those needy people .... give me the smile that i can put on other's face ..... give me the courage to pray the things i need to pray... that you GOD will open up my eyes so that i can see the things more clearly ---- then i open my eyes and tell myself ..........
hey till the GOD is busy arranging all those things that i asked for ,lemme take a quick nap .... and DAMNIT thats why i always miss my first lecture class ...

2 Comments:

  • At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do u know how the temples bells sound when they ring? ... TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN TIN.........

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Amit Gaur said…

    oye Dennis tussi ithe menace kyon faila riya seee ........ gurrrrrrr tintin will eat dennis in tommorows breakfast .....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home