EYC- Express yourself clearly

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Just for a dream ..

Last night i slept at 6 as usual .... after a long while finally i entered into the dream world ... it was as if my dreams were angry with me. So they were on a look out to take revenge ... On any other day i would have enjoyed dreams because they ensure healthy sleep but yesrterday night they were not in a good mood. In short i had a nightmare. Woke up at around half past eight and ralized that my head was aching like someone has put a bomb inside my head that wants to go kaboom . Didnt have energy to serch for a pill so tried to go back to sleep. Missed all my classes.......... just for a dream
PS :
You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" - GBS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home