EYC- Express yourself clearly

Friday, January 06, 2006

Down with life :-((((


Since I have returned from Munnar I am in a pretty bad mood …. Suddenly I am bored of my life … not finding interest in doing anything …anything at all .. I woke up today but was in no mood to go to lecture classes and so I missed all the lecture classes in the first half …. Though after a long time I talked to my old friend but that only brought the memories of those good old days making the burden even heavier ….. even I have got bored of playing AOE-3 .. ( can you believe that ) …. I am even bored of writing a post …. So ending here .. hope my boredom will end soon ..
PS:- cheer up .. the worst is yet to come !!!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Amoruccio said…

    I hope so, too. Have a nice day... and the answer to your question: the song was written by Radiohead. Bye, Mari.

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Reshmi Mitra said…

    ya i know it happens with me too.. you hate your work even more after you come from vaccations.. so cheer up buddy!

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Brad the Gorilla said…

    Greetings! Thanks for your good wishes on my blog. How did you find it?

     
  • At 1:09 AM, Blogger Amoruccio said…

    so, how's your mood this week?... I don't know much about music, but yeah, I like Radiohead. I`m wondering how you found my blog, because most of the things are in Spanish... well, hope you have a fun weekend...

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Amit Gaur said…

    @bela - yeah mood is getting better. I was just surfing through blogs and landed up on your blog. and the name of your blog surprised me :-) .. and yeah i am trying my hands on spanish as well ... so como esta ?? :-))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home