EYC- Express yourself clearly

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Birthday Bash

Celebrated my birthday as i wanted it to be . Told no one about it . Only those who wanted to know come to know about it. So who was the first one who wished me ?? it was again my best friend . She was so angry that she was not the first one to wish me on new year but this time she made no mistake and called me 5 min before midnight. Followed by that was my ex gf. I appreciated that she called at the wee hours when it was hard for her. After that was my only friend from any of my old friend circle-Gaurav. Though he should be sleeping at that time but he actually made himself awake to wish me gave me the feeling i wanted to have. And then my brother ... The party was called to be at Taj Hotel. Never thought that i will ever be giving a treat at Taj. We ( me , viru, bhabesh, srini, nainwal and the two kids rita and gomt(h)y ) went at 8 . Though viru and Gomthy were supposed to be back by 10:30 for salsa practice but we made them dance there :-) . Party started with a round of wine as the tradition has become. As we entered i saw the drum set and got a strong urge to play them but ........ didnt. During dinner we saw some fine tricks by the magician there. He put a coin inside a bottle and then took it out right in front of us. Really good trick.We were not able to figure that out. After the dinner at around 12:30 we went to calicut beach. Arab sea has a habit of becoming more bautiful during night. After making everyone aware that we are there by shouting and doing all sort of odd things we called it a day and came back. But then we decided to extend it with some vodka. So we had some in my balcony till only me and nainwal were left. Then we ( me and nainwal) went to DC ( Down circle near E hostel) and shared a couple of fag. And that was the end of the bithday bash.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Amoruccio said…

    Feliz cumpleaƱos!!!

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Russell CJ Duffy said…

    Happy Belated Birthday!!!

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Amit Gaur said…

    @bela - gracias
    @cocain - thanx cocain

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    do u really call me a kid?
    u know me better. do u want me to prove that i am not a kid by my regular stint ;)
    sorry,read ur blog only now, or else wud have replied long back :)

     
  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger Amit Gaur said…

    @ Gomu - he he ...... see still you are bahaving like a KID ..... :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home