EYC- Express yourself clearly

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Achtung Mumbai !!!


The memories of getting down at the Kozhikode station are still fresh in my mind . Cant believe that time passed so swiftly……… soon my first year at IIM K will be over …. So I am about to be half MBA !!.... and I will be embarking on my short journey to Mumbai. Two months in Mumbai will give me sufficient time to find out the reason why mumbaikars love their city so much. Though staying there is going to be a problem and so will be commuting as I will be in all the probabilities staying at churchgate and have to pass through whole Mumbai to reach my office at Kandivali. No idea how far the two are on the dimensions of time …. Will be finding out myself :)

SO Mumbai …… watch out ……. Here I come …….

PS : Will be going to Pune as well ............ FYI just in case :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home