EYC- Express yourself clearly

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Summers .......


It took 5 hours to reach kandivali, mumbai from Pune. The journey was not as comfortable as i expected. After getting off hired an autorikshaw for the apartment we have rented. And when i reched there...... it was locked. The gentleman living next door called me in. I didnt have contact number of my friends so from whatever contacts he somehow managed to get me the contact number of one of them but...... he didnt pick the phone. After having tea i left my luggage at their house and went to check out the place. From 6 to 9:30 i kept wandering around. Had my food and called that guy again. This time he was there in the apartment so i rushed to the apartment. That was the great start of my summers at Mumbai. Next day we reached Brislecone office. Its quite diffrent experience working in a service sector company after working in a manufacturing company. Actually its quite interesting the way people work quitely making the least noise and you can hear the cough of the guy sitting at the opposite end of the hall. While at manufacturing company you wont be able to hear yourself coughing. Its pretty tough also to sit at one place and keep working the whole day. However i am trying to adapt myself. I will be working on extended warehouse management system. Quite an interesting and new topic. About Mumbai i am not liking this place. There is too much crowd rushing towards railway station or away from it. Everyone is busy or atleast they pretend to. If i am asked to rate the two cities i will rate Pune higher than mumbai and i really mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home